Sea Freight is the most widely used form of freight World Wide.
AFCO understands that efficient and economical movement of your cargo is vital to success of your business.
AFCO prides its self in serving its clients at the most competitive and professional manner without any sacrifice in quality of service.
Our worldwide network covering over 140 countries enablesus to handle all our clients’ Import, Export and Cross trade Sea Cargo movements of all types globally door to door while providing them with the technical expertise related to the proper documents needed for various banks and LC’s
- Full container (FCL) of all sizes
- Partial Shipment (LCL – Less Container Load)
- Break Bulk & RORO cargo
- Full & Part Charter services
- Global Groupage/ Consolidation service
- Flexible freight options (Direct / Transshipment)
- Trans-shipment Cargo (Multimodal Sea – Air/Land)
- Project Sea Freight Cargo
- Cross & Exhibition shipments